|Main screen on iOS||Main screen on Windows Phone 7|
|Sensors screen on iOS||Sensors screen on Windows Phone 7|
This example is included in the MoSync SDK installation in the /examples folder. For information on importing the examples into your workspace, see Importing the Examples.
When started, this example application on Android and iOS displays three tabs:
- Device — shows device information. It also includes two buttons, that cause the device to vibrate or make a beep sound.
- Sensors — shows three buttons for accessing three different sensors: Accelerometer, Location, and Compass. Pressing each one of the buttons in the second tab will start the sensor and update the data on screen.
- Map — shows another web view with google maps loaded by default.
On Windows Phone 7 the tabs are translated into pivots.
In the code
The following technologies are used in this application:
- Wormhole device access modules (PhoneGap-compatible) to access sensors and etc.
- index.html — Main html file which will be loaded and parsed by MoSync. In includes HTML markups for generating the UI.
The /Resources.lst file has a default entry for the bundled files that should not be removed unless the user wants to remove all the HTML5 functionality.