MoSync SDK 3.2.1
The MoSync IDE is based on Eclipse. We've made several modification to Eclipse to make it a great tool for cross-platform mobile application development, plus of course added some unique MoSync features! In this guide we will take you on a whirlwind tool of the IDE, and give you pointers to more detailed descriptions of each feature.
2. Check your project's build settings (right-click on project > Properties > MoSync Project > Build Settings). Here you can modify build strategies, see the libraries currently included, set compiler flags, and so on:
See Build Configurations and Settings for more information.
3. Set your project's active profile (the one that the MoSync SDK builds for when you click the Run button) by clicking the Set Active Profile button:
Choose desired capabilities by clicking the Select Capabilities button in the Active Profile dialog. If you chose the HTML5/JS WebUI Project template for your project, for example, the "Must have" capability box for HTML5 is ticked, limiting the platforms available for your project:
See Platform and Device Profiles for more information.
5. Output your final packages for all profiles by clicking the Build for all Profiles icon on the main IDE toolbar. A package will be created for each of your selected profiles:
Your application packages will appear in the Release Packages folder in your project:
For more information about packaging your application, see Finalizing Applications.
You can import all the examples from the MoSync IDE's Welcome screen (Help > Welcome). Or you can import individual examples as your need them — see Importing the Examples.
7. Also on the Welcome screen you'll find a link to our Mobile Development Forums. We've an active user community who would love to hear from you, to learn from you, and to help you.
8. Explore the MoSync SDK's other HTML5 templates: